.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Coloring Book - Page

 
For the upcoming Art/Craft fair I have created a Girlie-Girl Coloring book for women or anyone who desires to color, paint my drawings.  Below is the drawing not colored.
 
I love adding words to my gals, on her neck reads; "The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"  Psalm 27:1
 
I used sienna colored Copic Markers for her hair and eyes, blending the different shades.
 

 
I love how different the plain image is from the colored image, it doesn't look like the same gal does it?
 
I hope your week is starting off to be wonderful.
 
Hugs and many blessings to you.
 
Photobucket

4 comments:

CreativeMish said...

Very nice coloring Kelly. You do such a great job!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous. I love the words mixed in.

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

This is so gorgeous again Kelly. I love it. Wonderful work.
lovely greet
Marja
(marjascreativity)

Stephanie said...

I love this! You do such an incredible job - thank you for sharing!

Hugs,
Stephanie