.

Monday, November 26, 2012

A Little Summer Color To Get You Through

 
 
I worked on this journal spread last week and had so much fun
finishing it up on the weekend while Hubbub and son watched
Prometheus!  (Ya, I didn't like that movie!)
 
 
The circles worked perfectly for the verse I wanted to put in there.
 
 
I started with drawing circles and it doodled outward from there!  All on it's own:)
 
I love working with vibrant copic markers for projects such as these.
 
I pray you are all having a wonderful week.
 
Hugs and many blessings
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket




6 comments:

Norma Gomez said...

Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the deep rich colors :D

Unknown said...

Your colors really are popping off the page.

CreativeMish said...

I really like this one a lot!

laurie said...

so vibrant. i wish i knew how to work coptics like you! i received your gorgeous necklace and put it on my blog today! thank you so very much.

Valerie Sjodin said...

Kelly, This is so great! I love it! And thank you for sharing the progression. It is beautiful and encouraging!

Unknown said...

You are incredible!