.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Beautiful Murals



One thing I love is seeing new murals. I have such a deep respect for people who put their art out there and paint murals for everyone to see. These murals were the his/her bathroom doors at the Rainforest Cafe. I loved them so much I had to take a picture. When I was in Arizona I took pictures of so many things... new textures, new colors... everything! I wish I was able to hit some of the art galleries when I went last time but I'm going again in April and will hit them then.
Enjoy them!
Hugs everyone
Kelly

2 comments:

Nancy said...

You're going again in April???!!

Kelly said...

Yep... I'm bringing my men along with me so that they can experience the beauty of the place. I am counting down the days! It has been an extremely hard winter! Looks like you had a blast on your cruise with Heather! I am so glad!
Hugs