.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Movie Reviews





Get Smart has a hilarious movie. I went to see it before I took my kids to see it so that I would know if it was good or not. I think they did a great job filming it even though some things are a little predictable it was a cute movie. I recommend it for a light movie that you don't have to think to hard to watch. Good summer movie.


Hancock I took my thirteen year old to see this one. It has a few rough edges to it, but nothing he couldn't handle. It was funny and sad and we enjoyed it very much. Another one I would recommend, but for older kids I think. There are a few things that Hancock deals with like Alcoholism and going to prison, but the choices he makes are good ones in the end. Not your everyday super hero movie like Batman or Spiderman, but it was funny and intelligent none the less.


Wanted Definitely a movie you don't want to take your kids too. There was a great deal of violence and graphic scenes that I wouldn't want my kids to see. As for me, I love movies with action and interesting concepts, this movie had both with a matrix type feel. There was one sex scene that I wouldn't want my kids to watch. Really graphic fight scenes that would be too much I think. I am able to see things like that and then get rid of the images. I really liked this movie and the character development of the main character (James McAvoy) was great.

Let me know if you have movie reviews to share. I would love to read them.

2 comments:

CreativeMish said...

Thanks for sharing! I really want to see Hancock.. and Get Smart looks like a funny movie

Angel said...

I don't see many movies in the theatre. In fact, I don't think I have seen a movie in the theatre since we moved here to Georgia. But I will remember your reviews when they come out on DVD!!! I rent a LOT! Hugs~