.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Kelowna Was Beautiful





We got back from Kelowna on Saturday night. It was a beautiful week - the weather was awesome and I got a great tan. We all enjoyed it so much we didn't want to leave. I'm thinking next year we will book for two weeks and hang out while Randy is working again. The place we stayed had an outdoor pool and a gorgeous view of lake Okanagan. The boys and I explored a few shops by the water and discovered what a pawn shop is ~ we had never been in one, we also got to enjoy some of the outdoor art work as you can see above with the metal fly. We rented a peddle boat and made our way through the lagoon area ~ what a workout!!! We also had tubes and little dingy's that we paddled out on the lake one day ~ I think that was the most fun. We had such a blast. We got to see some birds we've never seen before in the wetlands beside the condo and got a good taste of Kelowna night life down by the water on the pier (at least I did when I took Mila for a long walk one night). I can't wait to go back again.
My mom and I went to see two movies in one night... because the first showing of Mama Mia was sold out, we went to see 'Get Smart' which I had already seen, but then we went to see MAMA MIA. Awesome movie! I loved it soooooooooo much I am going to go see it again with some girlfriends this week! I highly recommend it for a great laugh and especially if you enjoy ABBA!
Much love and God bless you all.

2 comments:

CreativeMish said...

The pictures are awesome! It sounds like you had a fabulous time! On the water! That is my kind of vacation! I want to go see Mama Mia! Hopefully this weekend!

Kelly said...

Oh Michelle;
you have to see Mama Mia. It was so awesome. I'm going again tonight!
Much love and God bless
Kelly