.

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Quarky Things About Me



I was looking through some scrapbooking idea wesites and I saw that some women did pages on themselves and their quarky habits. Some of them were really interesting. So as I was sitting waiting to get inspired I decided I would do one of these pages of my quarky things I hate or do. I started by tearing scrapbook paper. Why did I do this? Because I absolutely hate doing it, and since that was going to be one of my quarks I decided to go for it! This was a fun little project to do and it gave me an inspiration to do another journal page.
I have a challenge out there for all you other creative people out there. Do your own quarky pages and then send a copy to me and I will post them on my blog.
Happy Creating Everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Kelly! Your art gets better and better every single day!

Kelly said...

Thanks Sue. I am enjoying being home and able to be creative.