Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Journal Swap on Instagram

(Artwork by Artist Kelly Watts 2013)

I am participating in a journal swap through Instagram.  A lovely lady/friend named Sandie has organized 18 ladies to first make their own journals out of watercolor paper... then send it off to each lady to complete a two-page spread in each journal they receive.  All of us will be eventually working in 9 journals.

(Artwork by Artist Kelly Watts 2013)
This is my first two-page spread.  I was experimenting with drawing on book pages and these two lovely ladies came forth onto the pages. 
Around the book pages I have journaled the reason I love art journaling so much;  it's an amazing healing process.
This project has been so much fun and I really needed to keep myself busy.  Thank you Sandie for organizing the FJSWAP and providing so much fun for all of us ladies participating!
Hugs and blessings everyone!


Sandra Kaye said...

Well, you are most welcome my Dear...but, it is I who should be thank you and all the girls for wanting to play:):) My day was made when 18 women signed up:):) Your pages are just wonderful....I'm super excited to get my book back at the end:):) Much love- Sandie

lilasvb said...

nice post

CreativeMish said...

Very nice! and what a fun idea!