.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sharing With You on My Blog Hopping Journey



#72 Creatissimo had this beautiful picture they had taken on their vacation and I love it because it is showing an eagle instead of a rooster! What a great idea! Just another wonderful find while blog hopping! Their post made me really question myself, "hmmmm... which direction am I going anyway?" Sounds to me like a wonderful journal page don't you think???? Go check them out if you get a chance.


#75 Karen Cannon has the cutest collaged angels you must check out. Above is just one of her angels. Go check out her super cute blog and see for yourself!

Just a few as I make my way through all of your wonderful blogs again! Hugs and
as always... Happy Creating!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

I have found so many wonderful artists through your posts. Thanks for sharing all your "finds". i follow blogs--a lot of them, but I always love to find new artists! So inspiring!

Jeanne Nelson said...

Thanks for sharing even more great blogs with us, Kelly. Going to check them out now! Happy Day to you and your family, sweetie!

WrightStuff said...

Wherever you are going, I'm sure it's like an eagle!!
I do love blog hopping too. I've shared some links to some great artists on mine too today.

Suz said...

I do love the angel! I need to go blog hopping and see her other things. That is charming and I love angels!
Thanks Kelly.

The picture is really cool, as well. Very interesting!

Creatissimo said...

Thanks Kelly! It took some time to discover I was on your blog, but at least I did :)! I have a list of blogs that I should check myself - I guess your way is a good idea how to do it :). Nice blog!