.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

I Had To Add These Pictures To My Journal







I was at work one day, a day in which was particularily slow... and so after getting the mail I saw a magazine that my boss Cynthia ordered ~ April 2008 Country Living and so I browsed through it because I was bored and I came across the most beautiful advertisement I have ever seen. The above pictures are the ones that came from that advertisement. The colors drew me in and the whimsical feeling of all the pictures. It made me wish that I was a size "2" so that I could where clothing like those pictured. I don't think they would look as good on my size "12" body. Maybe one day I will miraculously lose the weight and then I can order clothing like them. I don't know why but it felt very "Southern" ~ and I don't know what "Southern" means except that it was the first thought that came to my mind. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I did.
Happy Creating Everyone!

No comments: