.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

God Speak - Journal Entries





The first page I brought out my pastels and I had an image of a woman praying. It isn't me as I have brown hair, but it may have been me when my hair was much blonder. What I wrote was what I was feeling at a particularily hard time in my life ~ how I would cry out to God earnestly seeking His presence in my life. He was good and is always to be with me. He has brought such healing and peace and joy to my life, a comfort straight from the arms of God that I will share to others as God places them in my life.
The next two pages I created with Tim Holtz distress inks for the backgrounds. CHF Stamps of trees and Ranger Products Acrylic Daubers. The images just called for verses from the Word. The one page I haven't been urged with the verse that is trying to speak to me ~ I will add it in His timing not mine. I love playing with distress inks and alterable items. They are so much fun.
Well, Happy Creating once again everyone.

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

Very pretty! You're doing a great job at the journaling!