.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Kids Bible Camp



This year we went with our kids to "Kampers For Christ" Bible Camp only an hour away from our home. I helped in the kitchen and my husband was brave enough to be a cabin counsellor. We all had a blast! It is amazing to me to think about how much God has healed me in just this past year. No way would I have been able to help in the kitchen last year during camp (besides the fact that there was no camp)... I would have not been physically nor mentally prepared to help. I still had many issues weighing me down from my depression. However, this past February I was prayed over and healed of so many things that I was set free to fly and soar above all my previous illness issues. It was such a great joy to my heart to witness my children being witnessed to by a wonderful teacher of the Lord. My son Ben (the one in the picture) got right into every lesson (as you can see). God is so good to me, to us as a family. I am able to do things I was held back from doing before,. such as having the creativity to start this art journaling blog. Depression takes it all away... and when you become free from it's "death-grip" on you, a whole new world opens up! Only God can heal the emptiness depression leaves in your soul; Only He can take it all away and help you to fly again! For all things are possible for Him. If you are hindered in any way, trust me God can and will help you! He is faithful. He has done so many miraculous things in my life I cannot help but have faith in Him. If you want to know what He can do in your life... seek Him out... ask Him to show you... open a bible. Jeremiah 29:11 says, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." Trust in Him.
Happy Creating and God Bless you.

No comments: