.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Journaled in some of my journal tip-ins




These journal tip-ins look so different when they are filled in with journaling.  I am going to tip them into one of my journals and then work outward by coloring in the backgrounds in a subtle way as not to take away from the tip-ins themselves.  I really like the faces as it looks like they are talking to each other.

I hope you are all having a fabulous Friday!  It is cold, cold, cold here in Calgary and half of my family is in Arizona at a wedding (Hubbub and youngest son).  I had the option to go but chose it would have been two quick of a trip for me, darn it!  However, I get to spend the whole weekend with my eldest son who just started driving!  He loves it and is doing really well.  Hold on tight to your seats and stay off the sidewalks!  Just kidding.

Happy weekend to you all, hugs and many blessings.  And for those of you going through tough times... remember I am praying for you okay!  With much love.


Photobucket

11 comments:

Janet said...

Those look so cool! Great idea!

Enjoy your weekend with your son.

Granny Kate said...

These are lovely! How do you make them? Why are they called tip-ins?

Anonymous said...

Kelly, these are such fun! I like the faces, too.
xxx

giddy up said...

I love your journal pages... wonderful way to journal.

Healing Woman said...

I love these kelly! Fantastic.

Make It Happen Mama said...

How wonderful! So creative :-)

Unknown said...

Pure awesomeness! Love, love, love this!!!

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Well, I see from your comments here that you are an Albertan... me too!

Anna Rosa Designs said...

Wow Kelly,
So much time and effort goes into your doodling, journal pages.
Fabulous how you add your colour too.
Creative hugs,
Anna

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

I came back and took a closer look at your pictures and the words in this posting.....I loved your thoughts about Sophia Loren... and your thoughts about fairy tales (still a favourite genre).... could relate to the hunt for something 'pretty' to change the atmosphere of your mind and day.

Cynthia Schelzig said...

I really love these with the writing inside the and then the doodles surrounding it...very nice!