.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Featuring #91 Jacqueline


Todays finds I am featuring #91 Jacqueline. I fell in love with her painting of this lady posing behind the tree. The face is captivating and romantic. I also love the way she has distressed the overall painting. This is the type of painting I love staring at and imagining her life in my mind... what is she thinking? who is she posing for? Is she in love? what is her life like? etc. Jacqueline you have done a wonderful job in this painting! Thanks for sharing it with the world. I can't wait to see more of your work. For those of you working through the blogs go take a look at her blog - it's wonderful!
Hugs to everyone, Happy Creating!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Thank you so much!!! This is the first time someone featured me and get a little emotional for joy!
This is one of my first paintings, until this I worked with colored pencils only and was a little scared to paint a face. I will do more of this in the future because I really enjoyed it so much.

Jacqueline said...

Thank you so much, for visiting my blog and for your comments! It's the first time someone has featured me! I'm a little emotional for joy!~Your blog is lovely too! Thanks!

Kelly said...

Jacqueline;
You deserve to be featured! I fell in love with this painting immediately - you should definitely continue on with your painting. I hope to keep in contact with you and see more of your work. Hugs to you.