.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My God Knows Me and Loves Me

 
Hello everyone!  I pray that you are all very well and are being blessed in every way.
 
I am sorry for my absence from here... I have had a number of hard months and am expecting another few hard months to come.
 
God is good all the time,
all the time, God is good!
 
I am scheduled for a hysterectomy at the end of the month and it will take a couple of months to recover.
I don't think I will be creating any art during that time, but you never know.
 
Because I have God as my hope and salvation I will not fear,
He is my HOPE and gives me HIS PEACE
that surpasses all understanding,
I will not fear.
 
I am going to be telling myself that for awhile.
 
Living with a Chronic Illness is plum hard!  I cannot even explain what it is like but to say that I constantly feel like I go one step forward and ten steps back.
God keeps pushing me forward, holding me up, helping me to stand...
 
His still small voice whispers in my ear,
"You can do this Kelly, this is what I created you for,
to shine in the darkness, to bring light to the captives,
to share the comfort I have given you to others...
you can do this..."
 
"You can do this..."
 
Okay God, I will listen and embrace your words. 
 I will hold firmly onto your strong and solid foundation,
I will harness myself to your strength and I will follow YOU.
 
Though the path may darken and the pain grow stronger,
I will trust in you for my comfort.
You and only YOU direct my path Lord.
 
I will not fear!
 
Be blessed my dear friends and know that God is always with
you, He never leaves nor forsakes you!
 
With much love and many blessings
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kelly
I've never been on this blog, just your other one. I will be praying for you... and that you will be able to do art work, because I know you love it so!! Along with a quick recovery with no complications.
Much love kisses and spoonies!!!!
Tina (tinaspi)
🙏🙏💜💜🙏🙏

Linda said...

Hello Kelly. I will repeat what you've been saying - "Do not fear for the Lord is with you". Check out Isa. 41:10 & 13. Even though the Lord is speaking to the Israelites here regarding fear of their enemies & judgement, we can know that the Lord is with us too when we're fearful of whatever...I wish I could be there with you as you go through this. I went through the same surgery 32 years ago, at 29 years old. I was a single parent and felt very alone with no one to help me, except -- the Lord. He was with me all the way. He strengthened me, helped me, and upheld me just as the Word says, and He will do it for you too. The first few days are the toughest, but you'll be up and around and doing art quicker than you think. I'm praying for you, my friend. Keep us posted how you're coming along. Linda E.

Wanda Maria said...

I hope you will recover quickly from your upcoming surgery. Take care!

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

This is beautiful and get well soon
lovely greet
Marja

Unknown said...

A beautiful and honest post. Will be praying for you in the knowledge that our God is faithful and loves you very much.

Trish said...

Dearest Kelly,

You have such a beautiful way with words.
I am sorry to hear life is such a struggle, something I can empathise with, but by the grace of God, we soldier on towards better things.
My thoughts and prayers are with you today and in the future.
Blessings from Australia.