.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Talking Heads

 
(Art work by Kelly Watts 2013)
 
The other day I was thinking and thinking too hard.  I had too many thoughts twisting and turning around in my head I could barely think.  I had created a similar journal page that I sent to a lovely penpal once before.
This time I am using it as an entry in my art journal and I have copied the above sheets for people to purchase in my Etsy shop at
 
Photo: Talking Heads art Journaling pages.  #art #artjournal #artjournaling #doodle #lettering #twoviews
 
This is how mine looks once I have journaled it up with all the words going around in my head.  I love filling in empty spaces with words!
 
This is a great way to vent your feelings don't you think?
 
Well, wishing you a lovely lovely day!
 
Hugs and many blessings
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

7 comments:

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

I love this idea! Wonderful!

Kelly said...

I Accidentally deleted Kim's comment:

Kelly said...

Kim said: I love this! What a perfect way to put all the noise in your head down on paper. I also have to say that I admire the patience you have with your attention to detail and your colours just make everything so exciting.

I've been peeking at your Etsy shop. So much there that I love.
Kim
http:/jolie-learningtocolouroutsidethelines.blogspot.ca

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Marvelous Kelly.
love this.
lovely greet
Marja

CreativeMish said...

I love the idea of the talking heads. Great job on them.

Beth Morey said...

Wow profound

Kelly said...

I'm so glad you came by Beth. It's lovely to see you here! Hugs and blessings
Kelly