.

Friday, November 26, 2010

The Artist Blog Hop Update



Hello everyone! Did you know there are over 500 artists joined to the Artist Blog Hop? That is a whole lot of inspiration!!!! I have just extended the date another year so others can still join.

Some new additions are:



Chris from the United Kingdom. She has a lovely blog and has just finished the Art, Heart and Healing course through Willowing. This is from the last session of that course. Just click on her name and it will take you to her site.




Joanne Sharpe has a lovely blog of Whimsical journal pages that will make your mouth water. Again just click on her name to take you to her blog. Here's one example of her lovely pages.



Ap Bestari has a very interesting blog, I am not sure what language she speaks but Art is a universal language isn't it. I am really loving the art she produces and she seems like such a fun artist! Her name will get you to her blog. Here again is another sample...



Karen Martin Sampson has a blog showing her very lifelike portraits! This is one talented woman! A definite must see!




These are just a few goodies to wet your appetite! I hope you are still enjoying the blog hop. If you need a quick link to the hop just click on my side bar where it says "Artist Blog Hop" and it will take you there. And if you haven't added your link, why not? LOL.

Have a wonderful, fabulous, amazing day everyone!
Happy Creating and many blessings to you!



Photobucket

7 comments:

WrightStuff said...

What amazing artists you are showcasing - I'm off now for a proper look around their blogs and to soak up some inspiration. You know, I am not sure if I have signed up to this blog hop or not (even though I've been visiting here for ages), so I'd best check and be sure to stick my name down if not!

Art Expression said...

Hello Kelly
Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog about my grand daughter Juliana = ).
She is one thing we have to be thankful for this year .....Peace an Love.

Nicole =)

Anonymous said...

I am amazed at how many 500!!! that's wonderful! I'll have to get on the hop and check out the new links! so glad to also be on this fabulous list!

ciao bella

creative carmelina

Heather said...

Wow, 500! I have met so many wonderful artists through this! What a great idea. thank you again for doing this, I am off to see who is new! xx

Donna said...

Wow Kelly, You host this? I wonder if my friend Gloria of Gloria's Blog Viva La Vida is on that list. She's a fabulous painter.

When you mentioned lost Christmas ornaments you brought back painful memories! I accidentally gave away 14 years of dated ornaments from our parents in a giveaway bag while decluttering. It still causes me pangs when I think of it. So I just try not to. Ha! As it is, I can't even remember which ones are gone and which we still have. But I do know that I replaced many of them in an after Christmas sale at Hallmark. Still..it was sad. So I'm ESPECIALLY happy for YOU that you FOUND yours! That's a happy ending. :O)

Have a lovely Christmas season. Still loving your pretty painting on my sidebar. It makes me smile!

xo
Donna @ Comin' Home

Healing Woman said...

Love the blogs you highlighted. I am going to try to find time in my schedule to join your blog hop..Grand idea.

She Who Doodles said...

thanks for hosting the blog hop. i found so many great blogs and artist to visit.