.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hello Everyone! New Zendalas... Again.



I finally finished all my eight zendalas... then I read that they have added one more! So... I still need to finish one final one. These two are a little different than my previous ones. I was racking my brains for ideas of what to do as 8 is alot and there are only so many things to do in them right? Well, if I'm creative enough I am sure I can come up with one final idea.
The first one I went to the library and took out a book on patterns. After searching through this book extensively I finally found a flower pattern motif that peeked my interest. So... this is where the flowers came from. I colored them in with my Sharpie Poster Paint Pens and then used my Gelly Roll white gel pen to accentuate the colors.
The second one "the Hand" I got the idea from Milliande, on her site, she shows a video tutorial on making a black and white hand circle zendala. I was so amazed by her creativity that I tried to do one for myself. I think I would have liked mine if it were simply black and white... I am not a fan of the colors as much. Hubbub loves the colored ones, "don't figure?"
Now I must create one final zendala circle and I have a few ideas different from what I have already done... we shall see how it turns out!
Happy Creating everyone!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

Kelli-these are just beautiful--the design and the color!! Fabulous!!

CreativeMish said...

You are so good at this! What a talent! I love all the bright colors.

A tired retired recluse @ Swallowcliffs.blogspot.com/ said...

These are really great mandalas! I was surprised that you used the poster pens... very well done.

Timaree said...

I didn't see the hand at first but now I do. These are terrific. You'll come up with one more - you can always do a variation on one of the others.